Sunday, October 17, 2010

My First Blog...

Hii, my name is Laura I'm 13 years old. I speak 4 languages, English, Spanish, Portuguese, and French ( I know, quite a weird mix, I've moved a lot!). I live in France with my parents and my 19 year old brother named Fabrizio. And this will be the story of me and my new Berner puppy.
        In November 5 a miracle will be born, my first puppy. I am getting a Bernese mountain dog! We shall pick him up the 1st of January, to bad it wasn't Christmas...but I think getting a puppy on Christmas day is kinda too much to ask for in my situation. I have been waiting for this day all my life. Two years my parents told me I would never get a dog when they are around... But look what A LOT of persuasion and good grades got me... This is a perfect example of never giving up, If you want it, go for it!  My family and I already thought of some names, we wanted something that started with an F so we're thinking of the name Fold (I've kinda be-witched my parents because first we had planned to get a medium-small dog (Labradoodle). But when my friends got a 9 week old Bernese mountain dog, my parents fell in love! My family here has been so happy with the thought of getting a Bernese mountain dog. Even my brother is excited, when I told him that we were getting a Labradoodle, he wasn't so syked...but a few moths later when he figured out we were getting a Berner he flipped!
       I've kinda of just made this Blog to have something to do and because I love dogs and writing I thought why not make a blog! I know this is not my best piece of writing but I promise I'll get better!


Hugs,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. My Dear Laura... You are the best example of having dreams in life. The more you desire something from your heart, the closer you are in you path.
    Hope you continue giving so much enthusiams to all of us.. you are my inspiration..
    Big huge Huge,
    Rosalina

    ReplyDelete