Monday, October 18, 2010

My Berner :)

"My Dog", I can't wait to say that.. he will be all mine! Somebody I can play with when I'm bored, someone I can snuggle up with on cold nights, someone I can be ultra silly with and he wont care, someone who will always be super happy to see me when I enter the front door. You don't even exist but I love you so much already. I'll take care of you when your sick ( Don't worry that wont happen :P) And I will give the same unconditional love ad you give me, but if you hate me, I'll still love you lol. You will be loved by everyone. I will name you Fold. You will have to stay in the breeder's house until your at least 2 months old, because you will still need your mother, like i need mine. Unfortunately you can't sleep in my bed or anywhere up stairs because the stairs are slippery and steep, and it wouldn't be good for your joints. But don't worry the first nights I'll sleep with you downstairs! I will give you the best dog food around, Pro Plan. Well see ya when you get here! Can't wait to meet you!

Hugs Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment