Friday, December 17, 2010

Visiting Fonzy and nickname

                YES, i vistited Fonzy the other week with my mom and brother (because my dad was away on a buisness trip). We went at around 4 to 4:30 and its a two hour ride so you can say i got comfterble. When we got to the Elevage we greeted the breeder and his dogs, and he brought out back. When i entered the room, i almost literaly cried because i just could noyt believe one of those is mine... The breeder told us its easy to find him because hes the only male and has the biggest head. But after he checked almost all the puppies to see if they a ding ding (lol) it was the last one that he picked up.
            After this i thought i was going to get an awesome cute photo of me and Fonzy but the breeder didn't even let me TOUCH HIM! He just stood there with my puppy while he petted him and give kisses and kept saying "of your such a nice boy, your so sweet.." In my head i was thinking "does he not know we are here, is he gonna let me touche or what?!" Okay, so you kind of tell im jelous of the breeder. I didn't say anything, because i didn't want to seem crazy. But i have to say he is one cute looking puppy. He looked so cute and tired, his markings were great and just from the looks of it he looks calm, thats a good thing. But the other thing you'll notice is that he is CHUBBY! The breeder says he's the chubbiest around...hihihi.

Isn't he the cutest littkle wubble numa numa puppy evar!? <3

1 comment:

  1. I just finished watching the video you posted yesterday of Fonzie at home (I'm "drunkbunny" on YouTube - named after my rabbit who likes to sleep on his back like he drank too much carrot juice). Fonzie is so cute and so big! My berner was born premature and almost died, so she's underweight but is bouncing back. She is 12 weeks old and only weighs 11 1/2 pounds (5.3 kg). I've linked to your blog from my blog :)

    ReplyDelete